Sunday, October 10, 2010

Peanut Butter Fudge

2 cups sugar                                                  
1 cup milk                                                      
1/2 cup margarine                                              
2 cups or 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
1 1/2 ounce jar peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Combine sugar, milk, and margarine. Bring to a rolling boil. Cook on medium heat 12 to 15 minutes stirring constantly. (Mixture scorches.) remove from heat; add peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla; blend well. Pour into a 9-inch buttered pan. Cool.

My family enjoyed this peanut butter fudge recipe. I really liked this recipe because I don't really like chocolate, but I love peanut butter. Their was plenty of leftovers that my family enjoyed the next few days. Useing peanut butter made the fudge not as sweet as chocolate fudge, which was nice. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. It would be interesting to try this with chunky peanut butter or to put chocolate chips on the top as an accent. Sounds good, because I love anything with peanut butter, too.

    ReplyDelete